GET UP TO R120 000
UP TO 48 months TO PAY *
QUICK & EASY APPLICATION
APPROVAL WITHIN 2 HOURS **
Are you looking to build or improve your home?
You can do it all right now, with our in-house Finance.
We’ve made applying for home improvement finance
quick and easy. With Stutt Group you get up to R120 000 with
48 months to pay *.
Complete the form below OR call us on
087 354 0732
We’ll guide you through our simple application process.
You’ll get approval of your finance within 2 hours **.
How does it work?
- Real People/Thuthukani pays the money directly to Stutt Group as payment for materials/or goods.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call from Real People/Thuthukani upon approval of the loan.
What you get with flexbuild™ loan:
- Only pay for the building materials you need
- Six months to purchase buliding materials
- Choose to receive 30% of your loan amount as cash
- Only pay instalments on the amount you have used
Anyone can apply as long as:
- You are between 18 and 64 years old
- You are employed/self-employed
- You earn a salary of at least R2 000 per month
- You have your salary electronically deposited into your bank account
What you need to apply:
- Valid SA ID or driver’s license
- Payslips and bank statements:
- Your most recent pay slip or bank statement showing your last three salary deposits; or
- Your last three payslips; or
- Three months’ worth of bank statements (if you are self-employed)
In-store application process:
- Ask about a Real People/Thuthukani loan from one of our friendly consultants
- Check the amount you qualify for
- Choose your building materials in-store
- Complete the Real People/Thuthukani loan application in-store
- Get your loan approved within 2 hours *
- Get your building materials and start building your dream home!
* Finance offered by registered third parties. Terms and conditions apply to all advertised offers. (E&OE). All loan applications are subject to final credit approval.
** Subject to all required documents being submitted when initially applying for the loan and all underwriting criteria being met.